jump to navigation

A Better Fungus Among Us April 7, 2014

Posted by Mitchell in Art, Crochet.
Tags:
trackback

The Sister Unit wanted a shroom for her house so I whipped up a near twin of the previous Mycena design with the remainder of that hank of Noro yarn, but with a twist – literally. Check out the bottom of the one on the left.
ShroomFamily

I simply did a coil instead of the heavy foot. I also used the heavier gauged wire. This design is a a lot more stable than the other and MUCH more versatile with poses as you can curl the bottom around anything handy and the stiffer wire doesn’t let it droop. Sweet! This started giving me other ideas too.

Advertisements

Comments

1. fallfromgrace349 - April 8, 2014

awwwwwwww! đŸ™‚


Sorry comments are closed for this entry

%d bloggers like this: